Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Packing

WriterKat's going on a trip to Bean Town this weekend. When I prepare for a trip, I write out everything I need to pack, right down to the socks. But this time struck me as funny since here's the top items on my list.

Cell Phone
Cell Phone plug
Lap Top
I-Pod
Camera
Video Camera

Jeez. I hope I don't get mugged. There's a lot of $$ in that suitcase. But I can't figure out what not to take.

I'm not going to list the full suitcase of winter-wear. I'm too depressed to be losing my 70 degree weather - Sun & I had just reunited and now I'm abandoning her for someone in their 20's. Brrr.

4 comments:

rel said...

It's a different world today.;)
I have to take a back pack for all my "electronics."
rel

UL said...

believe it or not..I am packing and I listed some of these too...I write everything!!!

PJD said...

I love Boston. Enjoy the trip! Don't forget the iPod charger, too. :-)

And what, no paper and pen?

WriterKat said...

Ah, the charger! Thanks for the reminder..I have a gazillion cords - it's a wonder I can even keep track of what goes with what.