Okay Peeps, lay some jokes on me... There's nothing like April Fools to entertain a 6 & 7 year old. Here's my menu for tomorrow:
1.) While they are sleeping tonight, change off their PJ's, bed sheets & spreads so boy is in girl's and girl is in boy's. This was smooth going last year and they had a good crack up about it, so we'll try it again.
2.) Instead of their breakfast "yogurt", they'll be presented with frozen chocolate yogurt. Still working on something gross like green toast or something scary.
3.) Gummy worms in their lunch sandwiches.
That's all I have so far. Anyone have some good pranks to play on their kids or spouse? What's on your April Fool's Menu??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are eeeevil! (And, I love it!)
You've given me something to think about. Only realized just now it's April Fools tomorrow. How pathetic is that?
(OK. As a kid one 4/1, I switched out the salt and sugar in their shakers on the table. My dad ended up sugaring his eggs and my mom salting her coffee. These days, that's a committable offense!)
I'll probably tell my sister I'm pregnant.
My husband's had a vasectomy; she desperately wants more kids (she has two year old twins and wants more... talk about committable), and since I don't usually joke about it, she might believe me.
And I'll probably tell my mom I'm converting to a right-wing conservative church. It'll give her a heart attack....
Doreen- that is quite an offense. Especially if you messed with my Starbucks Latte. :-) Now you, the Queen, must surely think up something wonderful for your spouse and critters.
Aerin, that's always a fun one to see people's reactions to pregnancy... And yes, your sister must be sleep deprived and therefore not thinking rationally. :-) My limit is two and I'm on the brink of insanity as it is.
My cousin had two kids under 3, wife got pg with twins and now they have 4 under 4. I think about my tubal and say thanks to the gods that I spent the $4 G on it. That could not be my life.
Okay, this is feeling like halloween. Scary stuff. Back to the jokes. :-)
Oh, my latest plan, I'm sticking two bricks in DH's bag tomorrow morning. He'll be wondering why he's lugging around that heavy thing. See if he notices... hahaha! (Great, I'll probably be stuck with massage duty... maybe need to rethink this.)
One of my favorites was when in junior high a friend put a rubber band around that spray nozzle on the kitchen faucet. His mom turned on the water in the morning, and the spray nozzle was pointed right at her.
I like the bricks in the bag gag. Innocent yet effective.
I'm a joke lurker. A jurker, really.
These are good though!
:-)
Pete, I'll have to try that one day although I don't want to be the one cleaning up!
Chris, you are a joker at heart. I'm surprised with two boys they don't joke you out. :-)
Well, it was a day of fun. DH loved the brick prank and it was the best seeing my son in a sleeping beauty shift and daughter in Red Sox PJ's.
'til next year...
Post a Comment