Monday, June 30, 2008

Blog Holiday

I've been on a bit of a blog holiday. My new summer schedule... well, sucks. I wake up at 5:30 am to get to the hospital, rush home to pick up the kids since there is either no or very expensive aftercare from camp, all the activities a 6 & 7 year old need to flourish and then hurriedly get to bed, wake up and do the same thing the next morning. Until the weekend, when I get to see private patients, and start the week all over again.

It's nice having longer hours in the afternoon & especially being with my kids without homework and annoying uniforms. But alas, it's put a bend in my creative endeavors and blog escape. So I will see you all in the occasional moments this summer, but otherwise, have a nice cool glass of lemonade for me. :-)

XOXO, me

7 comments:

TC said...

Nothing wrong with taking a break. Hope summer gets less crazy for you, and that you are able to enjoy your time with your kids :)

Robin said...

It sounds like a hectic but fun summer. Nice to hear from you again!

Chris Eldin said...

I've just done the same.

And I'm sipping the 'ade in your name.
:-)

WriterKat said...

Thanks - :-)

Chris, just spike that 'ade for me.

The Anti-Wife said...

Breaks are good for the soul. Enjoy yours, but check in once in a while.

TC said...

Hope your summer went well! We miss you around.

Tena Russ said...

Hi WriterKat,

Thanks for visiting my blog :-) (Today is September 8.)

Tena