Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Someone's turning 50!

It's Stephen Parrish!



Bash Stephen's Party

Men born in 1958 have a life expectancy of 67
Women have a life expectancy of 73.

Here's to 17 more years! (I'm rooting for many, many more, let the data be damned!)

There once was a guy named Stephen
Who knew politics, books and even...
His brain was so nifty
No one knew he was fifty
Until his memory went treason

Happy Birthday to Stephen!
I hope you have a great year. It's your Jubilee!

Hugs from Writer - Poli - Kat!

3 comments:

Stephen Parrish said...

Thanks.

By the way, how can anyone compute the average life expectancy of a population that has not yet died?

17 years . . . hmmm. Better get crackin'.

WriterKat said...

It's very sophisticated technology. ;-)

Robin said...

Stephen, I don't know you, but I love your question. And to answer your question, they use psychic mutants that they capture and keep as slaves in government facilities deep in the bowels of Washington, DC.
Thought you'd like to know. Happy Birthday!