Hello if anyone is still checking in. Hopefully I will be back soon. My life is exhausting with work and life, so it's easy to isolate myself from the world. But I'm starting to come out of my hole and will be back.......
Happy Holidays!
3WW Balance.Dictate.Wander
I've wandered from my social life, letting my work dictate my thoughts. Now time for balance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ryone needs that balance, which is delicate, to be sure.
It's difficult. I think eventually blogging will be for writing and Facebook/Twitter etal will be for socializing and even comments
I literally only knew the people who own the townhouse I'm staying at so I'm doing that fantasy--totally reinventing my life. It's great but I find myself in NY all the time as my life is there--and not to be in NY on Election Night would have been to deprive myself of great joy
It's exhausting
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
It's tough to reach a balance sometimes.
Kept you in my feed reader all this time. I know what work dictating thoughts is like... that describes me pretty well right now!
Merry Christmas!
Take your time. We can only imagine what it's like working at an "impatient" psychiatric facility.
Post a Comment