Check out my new psychotherapy website - if you please. I've been sharing with my hub rent free but thought I need to branch out. Any suggestions are most welcome!
Anne's Website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a space for art, dreams & pontifications
5 comments:
The photos are gorgeous! Wow!
What type of hosting do you have? My only suggestion is to pick a background color that will bleed nicely from the background photo so that your text doesn't cross from one color into another (from sepia to white).
I like the website a lot. It's simple and easy to use and understand.
Thanks!
Pete, Earthlink is the server, and they use Trellix program to build it. Trellix is hard since you're somewhat limited to the formats - I tried what you suggested but it cuts out most of the background picture. It does look better with the text in one color block though. I like your suggestion, I'm going to play with it. I wish I was more HTMLally gifted.
Nice site. Well done!
Post a Comment