Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What Color is Your Aura?



I'm in the company of Martha Stewart and Anthony Robbins. Who knew?

Here's my career choices: Guru, CEO, Talk Show Host
Unfortunately, Kept Woman is not one of my options, although it's a dream. The others seem far too much work.

What's your Aura?

5 comments:

PJD said...

They said I'm like Ghandi, Dr. King, and Susan B. Anthony. Rarefied air indeed. Not that I'm believing a word of it.

Anonymous said...

i, too, got ghandi, king, and s.b. anthony. a "violet."

i know this thing is skewed if i didn't get black.

The Anti-Wife said...

We're twins!

WriterKat said...

pjd - where's the faith? ;-)
bookfraud - black is for bed bugs. you are moving through to healing energies.
aw - Sweet! We can be co-gurus.

Robin said...

I tried to do the test, and my computer blew up! That can't be a good sign.