It's been a busy few weeks with school being out and husband being on half work schedule. Not to mention my mother being in town. Not much time to write or blog or anything. To top it off, I think I have anemia, and have very low energy. I went to give blood on Thursday and they rejected me. I'll be going out to get some iron tabs later today.
It's been raining pretty heavy around here the past 2 days, which for So Cal, is big news. I grew up on the East coast where rain was a given, every few days, any season. In So Cal, rain is enough to turn off all regular programming while the news covers "Storm Watch 2008". That mixed with Brittany news, we're fully entertained. It's pretty funny. No one knows how to drive in the rain either. So it's a good time to stay home.
Granted, with all the fires and hills, there's a lot of destruction to be had when the rain comes down. Mud slides are all over the news. But still...
Anyway, I'll be back in the blog land starting this week. School starts for my kids and my husband, and hopefully a regular schedule will ensue. Maybe the laundry will actually get done. Uh no. That would be asking too much. Writing definitely takes precedence! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment